The life of an underdog in arguably the greatest cimematic saga ever made. Spanning four decades, the characters, the drama, the action, the odds, the music, the Rocky universe
has everything. The true greatness of it is, even after the bell rings, we can feel the characters continuing the story because they're so real.
The new series, Creed, continues the Rocky saga yet creates its own universe for a new generation of boxing fans and most importantly, the tale of the fighting underdog.
ROCKY BALBOA 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
• "Yo Adrian."
• "ey... you know how I said that stuff on TV didn't bother me none?"
• "Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin',
I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
• "Cut me, Mick."
• "If he dies, he dies."
• "I must break you."
• "He is not human, he is a piece of iron."
• "I win for me! FOR ME!"
APOLLO CREED 1 2
• "Without some damn war to fight, then the warrior may as well be dead, Stallion!"
• "Well, I've been with the best, and I've BEAT the best! I've retired more men than Social Security!"
• "I want you to promise me you're not gonna stop this fight, no matter what. No matter what!"
• "To all my love slaves out there: Thunderlips is here. In the flesh, baby."
• "The ultimate male versus... the ultimate meatball. Ha, ha, ha."
• "No one can believe the superhuman strength of Thunderlips!"
• "Good match."
CLUBBER LANG 1 2
• "No, I don't hate Balboa. I pity the fool, and I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got!"
• "My prediction? Pain."
• "I'm going to bust you up."
• "Why don't you become my manager?"
• "You don't own me! You don't own me! Nobody does! I want my respect."
• "I'm not gunna knock you down this time! I'm gunna put you through the street!"