GAME OF DEATH
It was the first epic to bring the feel of RPG (role playing games) to the big screen successfully. The vast lands the fabled characters ventured to and their emotional highs and lows along the way was a journey unlike anything at the time and still, the sword and fantasy genre
has yet to find a true successor.
GANDALF THE GREY
• "You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!"
• "A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."
• "I made a promise, Mr Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to."
• "Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
• "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful.
It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly."
• "And you have my bow."
• "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
• "I miss the Shire. I spent all my life pretending I was off somewhere else. Off with you, on one of your adventures. But my own adventure turned out to be quite different. I'm not like you, Bilbo."