The quiet waiter of the bunch. The gulp he took before Tang Lung side kicked the air bag that sent him flying was the loudest sound to ever come out of his mouth.
• "I don't have an English name, just call me Ah Chuan."
The buddy waiter to everyone and although not very strong, he had heart and the scrappiest of the group.
• "Third, we finally taught those thugs a damn good lesson, right?!"
The happy go lucky waiter. He and his hair felt real kicking power volunteering to hold the pad for Tang Lung's demonstration.
• "Ah Lung, you're kung fu is just terrific!"
The weasely, cowardice right hand man and translater to the Syndicate Boss. His flamboyant nature in wearing pink suits to white lace blouses drew cringeworthy stares while he flirts and irks Tang Lung and friends.
• "Oh... what rippling muscles."
• "Operator, I'd like to call America. Yessss... A-me-ri-ca!"
He will stop at nothing to coerce and harrass Ms. Chen into selling the Shanghai Chinese Restaurant. His favorite tactic: send thugs to occupy and scare away customers.
• "You! Didn't you have a gun!"
• "A man, only one man!?"
America's best fighter according to Ho and will beat Tang Lung. He is a karate sensei whose student, Bob is another hired fighter to take out Tang Lung. Has a dead eye stare mixed with bursts of powerful combinations that make him a cold blooded force to be reckoned with.
• "Bob's my student."