The fourth installment of the wildly successful Rocky movie franchise. Playing to the Cold War rhetorics of the mid 80s, Rocky IV introduced a young Russian boxer of epic proportions in Ivan Drago. One who single handedly elevated the movie to
mythical status. When Apollo Creed is killed by the merciless Russian in an exhibition boxing match, the stage was set for Rocky to return to the squared circle--to avenge his good friend and ultimatedly, reclaim American pride.
• "During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other,
but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!"
• "But to beat me he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me he's gotta have the guts to stand in front of me, and to do that he's gotta be willin to die himself."
• "If he dies, he dies."
• "I must break you."
• "He is not human, he is a piece of iron."
• "I win for me! FOR ME!"
• "Without some damn war to fight, then the warrior may as well be dead, Stallion!"
• "Well, I've been with the best, and I've BEAT the best! I've retired more men than Social Security!"
• "I want you to promise me you're not gonna stop this fight, no matter what. No matter what!"
• "To all my love slaves out there: Thunderlips is here. In the flesh, baby."
• "The ultimate male versus... the ultimate meatball. Ha, ha, ha."
• "No one can believe the superhuman strength of Thunderlips!"
• "Good match."
• "No, I don't hate Balboa. I pity the fool, and I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got!"
• "My prediction? Pain."
• "I'm going to bust you up."
• "Dead meat!"