One of the greatest action movies to come out of the 80s. It has no morals, no lessons to teach, no political statements, just pure vengeance to the scumbags that kidnapped Schwarzeneggar's beloved daughter. He doesn't try to reason with the bad guys
or take precautions like most action heroes would. He just goes on a rampage and kills everyone in sight until his daughter is safe in his arms again. Now that's a good daddy!
• "Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired."
• "Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? I lied."
• "I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!"
• "Let off some steam, Bennett."
• "They offered me a hundred grand. You wanna know something? When I found out I could get my hands on you, I said I'd do it for nothing."
• "I've waited to pay you back. You know what today is Matrix? Pay day."
• "I can beat you, I don't need the girl. I DON'T NEED THE GIRL! I don't need the gun John. I can beat you. I DON'T NEED NO GUN! And I'll KILL YOU NOW!"
• "I can't believe this macho bullshit..."
• "I've only known you five minutes and I want you dead, too."
• "This isn't a plane, this is a canoe with wings!"
• "Oh, Dad, that is so old."
• "Yeah Got a warrant?"
• "You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be, because this Green Beret is going to kick your big ass!"
• "Fuck you, asshole!"
• "Here, have some beers in Val Verde, Matrix. It'll give everyone a little more time with your daughter."
• "Kiss my ass!"
• "You can't kill me Matrix! You need me to find your daughter!"